An Ode to Advil

Let it be known that I'm no holistic medicine advocate nor do I pop prescription drugs like candy. I do, however, heart my vitamin supplements no matter how backwards I can be about them (read the vivacious Ms. Milla Wafers' blog for a good example). That said, Advil Liqui-Gels are a godsend. I rarely use over-the-counter pain relievers, but I am now to soothe my earache which I suspect is an inner ear infection. Too bad it isn't an outer ear infection. I have a newfound cure for those! Anyways, if the pain persists, I'll be seeing a doctor soon even though my health insurance won't be in effect until the end of this month!

Side note, I was disappointed to learn that the American Red Cross
Family First Aid Kit (Hard Pack) I purchased a year ago for emergencies only includes one small packet of two aspirin pills. I will be adding this bottle of Advil to my kit along with a few other necessary items.


1 comments:

Leeloo said...

Widdo Mina - I do hope your ear aches have subsided, and am now intrigued by Advil Liquid-Gels. I will have to give them a try!